Cool Shape Test

Started by TehBorken, Apr 18 06 03:21

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

According to this, I'm a lot sicker than I imagined:

[table style="width: 343px; height: 122px;" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"] [tbody] [tr][td][div style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"] [/div][table bgcolor="#ffcc99" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"] [tbody] [tr] [td][div style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"] [/div][table bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="325"] [tbody] [tr] [td][div style="text-align: center;"][font style="font-weight: bold;" face="arial" size="-1"]ShapeTest.com [/font]
[font style="font-weight: bold;" face="arial" size="-1"]The Original Online Personality  Test![/font]
[/div][font face="arial" size="-1"]
[/font][font face="arial" size="-1"]The [a href="http://www.shapetest.com/"]Shape And Color Test[/a] is the result of years of  studying and testing objects that had both a shape and a color.  Amazing![/font]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr] [tr] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][a  href="http://www.shapetest.com/"]http://www.shapetest.com/[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Okay, so I'm stocking up on Prozac right now!!!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Marik

Successful drug dealer, huh...

Schadenfreude

"you're basically normal, except for your obsession with sheep and running naked in the moonlight."

How does it know these things?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

TehBorken

Schadenfreude wrote:
[em]"you're basically normal, except for your obsession with sheep and running naked in the moonlight."[/em]
[em][/em]
How does it know these things?
 Obviously they've been monitoring your internet browsing habits.  

P.C.

I'm concerned that although the results were rather 'tongue in cheek',  yet a few of them were too close to the truth.  Hmmmm.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

[SPAN class=pagehead]Diagnostic Overview:[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=norm]Your responses indicate that you're basically normal, except for your obsession with sheep and running naked in the moonlight. Electroshock therapy might help; taking foolish inkblot tests on the internet sure as hell won't. Get a hobby (one not involving sheep) and try to keep your twisted impulses under control. People who answer as you did are usually reckless fools and terrible drivers. [/SPAN]

[SPAN class=pagehead]Long-Term Prognosis:[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=norm]Your impairments will prevent you from holding a job, dating, having friends, experiencing love, or trusting other people. In other words, you're perfectly suited to become a patent attorney or game show host. Your obsession with hoarding means your creepy apartment will be jammed to the ceiling with old newspapers and discarded Kentucky Fried Chicken containers. [/SPAN]

[SPAN class=pagehead]Additional Fears:[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=norm]You're also afraid of gainful employment, Wednesdays, and cats. This is silly- when was the last time cats caused you any harm?[/SPAN]

[FONT size=7]BS[/FONT]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:  [div style="font-style: italic;"]BS[/div]
 Gee, ya think?

Sportsdude

I was joking I am sure this company knows what its doing and now I have no life, doomed for failure.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
I was joking I am sure this company knows what its doing and now I have no life, doomed for failure.

I'm sure the programmer was just some internet clown.