Happy slapper . . . . slapped!

Started by TehBorken, Apr 17 06 09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="2"]HA HA! Great video.
[/font][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5"]Happy slapper . . . . slapped![/font]
By Will Pavia
Victim turned the tables after a youth attacked him while another thug filmed with a mobile phone

A HAPPY slapper's mobile phone recording of an attack took an unexpected twist when his victim retaliated, flooring his assailant with a single punch.

In [a  href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x97VLJBFWuo"]footage that is rapidly gaining cult status[/a], an athletic young man in a white vest is seen plotting the attack on a stranger, filmed on his friend's mobile phone.

The British man, on what appears to be a foreign street beside the entrance to a shopping arcade, addresses the camera and, as if he were preparing to sing on the ITV1 show Stars in Their Eyes, says: "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be. . .a happy slapper."

The cameraman, also British, can be heard encouraging his friend, saying: "OK, the next person who comes out." In front of the camera the would-be aggressor is getting excited. "Which hand?" he says. "I'll give him both. A double, he's getting a f***ing right slap."

Sufficiently prepared for the assault, he tells his audience: "All right, let's have it."

A passer-by emerges from the shopping arcade: a smaller man, wearing a leather jacket, a bag slung over his shoulder. The happy slapper runs towards him, drawing back one arm to swing and catch the man full in the face.

The victim recoils in pain and drops the bag. He sees his attacker turn and walk back to his friend, who is laughing and still recording the scene.

Incredulous, he screams with rage. He asks his attacker what he was doing. Judging by his accent, he appears to be from Liverpool. The victim then approaches the youth and throws a fierce right-hand jab, punching him on the chin and knocking him unconscious.

The man holding the camera phone shouts his friend's name but carries on filming. The man in black regards his assailant sprawled out on the floor. Then he picks up his bag and storms off, still muttering in anger.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Serves the idiot right.  What a ridiculous idea that was!  Apparently "happy-slapping" is the latest fad for morons in the U.K.   The lowest common denominator rears its ugly head again.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

kitten wrote:
Serves the idiot right.  What a ridiculous idea that was!  Apparently "happy-slapping" is the latest fad for morons in the U.K.   The lowest common denominator rears its ugly head again.

If they did that here in Seattle they'd be lucky not to get shot.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 Serves the idiot right.  What a ridiculous idea that was!  Apparently "happy-slapping" is the latest fad for morons in the U.K.   The lowest common denominator rears its ugly head again.[/DIV]
 [FONT color=#40007f]All sorts of wierd things going on in the U.K. these days - since the beginnig of April everyone over there aged 60 or older gets free bus travel.[/FONT]  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

Sorry, just wanted to be clear. Did the slapper actually slap someone or just draw his hand back?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kitten

Free bus rides sound like a good idea, but I read that they are "restructuring" the health plan and closing quite a lot of hospitals.  Sounds like B.C., doesn't it?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

Oh he slapped the guy all right.  What a stupid thing to do.  He deserved everything he got.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Yes he did.

I need glasses I think      

Anyway, this kind of thing reminds me of Clockwork Orange.

These little shits need to be rounded up and brainwashed/lobotomized.

Chicklet

We are working on it I assure you.  

NEXT!!!
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Gopher

Chicklet wrote:
Oh he slapped the guy all right.  What a stupid thing to do.  He deserved everything he got.
 [FONT color=#40007f]The sinister thing about this is the way that it's taking off in British schools[/FONT]  

Chicklet

I have never heard of it.  Who comes up with this stuff?  The seriously have nothing better to do?  Someone could get seriously hurt.

Gopher

Chicklet wrote:
I have never heard of it.  Who comes up with this stuff?  The seriously have nothing better to do?  Someone could get seriously hurt.
 It's not a case of someone COULD get seriously hurt, they actually do

Chicklet

TehBorken

Chicklet wrote:
I have never heard of it.  Who comes up with this stuff?  The seriously have nothing better to do?  Someone could get seriously hurt.[/b]

Yeah, like the first dumbass that "happy slaps" me.

tenkani

Makes me want to start carrying a shiv again.

I think being chased with a knife might give one second thoughts about this kind of bullshit.